see (such as the calendar in the left bar) and is also used when a user registers, makes a posting or edits an existing posting, to make sure
- Select 'Tools -> Internet Options' from your browser menu.
- Click the 'Security' tab and then the 'Custom Level' button.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the list to find an option called 'Scripting'. Make sure this is set to 'Enable'.
- Select 'Tools -> Options' from your browser window.
- Select 'Safari -> Preferences' from the browser menu.
- Click the 'Security' tab.
Camino (on Apple Mac)
- Select 'Camino -> Preferences' from the browser menu.
- Click the 'Web Features' tab.
If the browser you are using is not listed above, or your options are not the same as those described, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us what browser (and version) you are using and we will do our best to help!