Manage your finances with an OKPAY Personal Account
- Published date: March 20, 2017
- Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Your Personal Digital Wallet
With OKPAY, buying online and sending money to friends is made easier than ever: all you need is an email address.
Your money is protected, no personal information is revealed, and you can retrieve the details of every payment at any moment.
Send moneyPay for purchases in online shops; send funds to your friends or loved ones. You just need to enter the recipient's email to make a transfer.
Receive moneyAffiliate rewards, transfers from relatives and colleagues, or other payments are credited to your e-wallet instantly after being sent.
Get a payment cardOrder a payment card and link it to your account, fund it with your e-wallet balance, and use it to pay for everyday purchases or withdraw cash at ATMs.
Request moneyRequest money from family members or any other user: all you have to do is enter the email address of the person you want to ask for money.
Exchange currenciesYou can pay and receive money in 21 currencies and instantly convert them right in your e-wallet at a cost close to the market rate.
Automate paymentsPay membership and subscription fees the most convenient way. Once set up, payments will be sent or deducted automatically without taking your time.
Get started - More informations!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Accounting - Finance Coega (Eastern Cape) March 15, 2017 Free
This is the opportunity you have been searching for to obtain an easy qualifying business or personal project finance this season. You can get loan from Lending Club at low rate. If interested contact us via email.
Accounting - Finance Ballito (KwaZulu-Natal) February 21, 2017 Check with seller
Do You Need A Loan (Business or Personal Loan) Or A Financial Help To Start Up Your Business Or To Pay Off Bills? Contact us For More Information Via email. Kind regards, Regina Pittman.